E-MAIL: IFSEI7@GMAIL.COM

23.2.13

Era Hardaway - Otto [FreEP]



Era Hardaway has been serving up the instrumentals as of late via Hardaway Beats, but this time we get to hear him tackle a few with his lyrics. We bring to you his brand new project, "Otto" accompanied by a visual to match one of the seven tracks as well.  You can stream and download the project after the jump, also take a listen to some of his latest sounds. Enjoy!











Era Hardaway - Otto [FreEP] [!UnSeaL!]






Artist Contact:

@EraHardaway 

Website

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I know this is off topiс but I ωas ωοndеring іf yοu knew of
anу widgets I coulԁ add to my blog that autоmаtiсally tweet my neωest twitter updatеѕ.

I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

Also visit my web site; Cartridges For Electronic Cigarettes