E-MAIL: IFSEI7@GMAIL.COM

24.6.09

Definition of a Hypebeast!



*Im not technically talkin bout the guy in this photo* Haha
This situation arose itself a few times in the past couple of weeks and since this is a "blog" i felt like I should adress this...Some people out there need to definitely evaluate themselves and read the definitions clearly to see if this describes you! Thanks!

1_)Hypebeast
1. Sneakerheads who only rock hyped up shit to get props b/c they got no self worth or sense of style.
2. 50% of NikeTalk members
1. Yo, check out my matching supreme cap, bape hoody, bape jeans, and bape kicks.
2. You fuckin hypebeast

2_)Hypebeast
A person who follows a trend to be cool or in style.
A person who wears what is hyped up.
Look at my hypebeast status supreme dunks, supreme sweater, supreme hat and mathing jeans.

3_)Hypebeast
A fag who trys to impress others by rocking hyped up shit. they also tend to be sneakerheads that have no real sense of style, but wear what they think is cool and tell everyone


Theo(hypebeast):Hey check out my new stussy tee and my fresh new dunks!
Someguy:STFU asshole!
Theo(hypebeast): But i havent told you the best part...I went to Melrose today

*By the way....I dont promote this shit at all, I actually dont condone any Hype activity...Fuckin Lames!*

#]

3 comments:

Jay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

none of those are definitions of a hype-beast, and regarding the photos you two clowns have on facebook you both are hype-beasts. a hype-beast is actually a follower, not one who wears hype, but one who only wears clothing based on what they see or are told, not what they know. Your fit is one of many who is caught up in a fad. You look exactly like a person of your age should caught up in a world of "fashion" and not "style" You buy based off name and not design. Trust me, your a clown, i hope your blog suffocates, but I'll never know because this is the last time I'll be here. I even feel dumb typing this right now. I apologize for flaming you, but your wack as fuck and I must tell you before someone of higher importance to your future does.

Anonymous said...

Name Supreme's creative director.